While the Covid-19 pandemic is still ongoing, the Dutch Government has issued new guidelines that make it possible to organize surgical training again.
For more information see: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands
July 20-24, 2020 we did our first Covid-19 -proof course. The following restrictive measures were taken:
- Social distance of 1,5 meters
- Airconditioning, HEPA filter airfiltration and ultraviolet aircleaner
- We all use surgical masks during the lectures and the practical training
- Use gloves when neccessary
- Additional hygiene measures have been put in place
- Entrance control on, fever and coughing. Do not come to the training when you feel sick!
For other course dates, please look here. We hope to welcome you in the next months!
Until then, stay safe and healthy !!