This module can be of interest to those who want to master catheterization techniques of the jugular vein, the femoral vein and the carotid artery in rats and mice. These model allow for automated blood sampling using e.g. The BASi turning cages in combination with the Culex autosampler. This course was recognized by the Association Suisse des Vétérinaires Cantonaux.
It will typically involve;
- catheterization of the rat or mouse jugular vein
- catheterization of the rat or mouse femoral vein
- catheterization of the rat or mouse carotid artery
- catheterization of the rat or mouse hepatic portal vein
- other techniques of special interest to participants by agreement before or during the module.
This is the program of the automated blood sampling course. The course dates will be July 12-14, 2021.
If you want to register for this course, click here.