René Remie Surgical Skills Centre makes changes and additions to this policy from time to time. Please take time to review updates on a regular basis.
RRSSC respects your privacy. All information that you provide us is held with the utmost care and security. RRSSC collects and stores identifying information about individuals, businesses, organizations as a standard business practice.
RRSSC typically responds to email and other inquiries that it receives and may retain such correspondence in order to improve its products, services, and website.
Website visitors data that we process
In general, you can visit our website without providing us with personal data. Like other websites, we do collect certain non-identifying automatic data concerning the users of our websites. We also process data concerning the date and time you visit our website and page(s), the region from which you visit our website, the website that directed you to our website.
Data we process concerning applicants
We use the personal data received by applicants for the following purposes:
• In order to comply with applicable legislation and regulations;
• To establish and maintain a provider/client relationship;
• To offer you training or training opportunities in biomedical sciences;
• To inform you about our services, other activities (newsletters or email) and to be able to make you offers on behalf of RRSSC;
• To inform you of the products and/or services of our carefully selected partners by placing information in this regard on our websites or by including information in this connection in our newsletters.
What does RRSSC do with your data?
• RRSSC processes amongst others the following data: Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number, contact details, date of birth (used for the certificate), training, and education details (if provided).
• To inform you about our services and other activities (e.g. via e-mail or newsletters) and to be able to make your offers.
• RRSSC may pass your email address on to suppliers of equipment you used during the training, but not without your permission.
• The personal data you have provided to us is only accessible to persons who require these data for (the performance of) their activities and/or to comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
• Your personal data will not be processed outside the Netherlands.
• RRSSC does not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and complies in this connection with the applicable legislation and regulations.
Data of employees or representatives of (potential) business relations that are processed by us
We use the personal data received by RRSSC from employees for the following purposes:
• To establish and maintain a trading relationship with you;
• To agree on assignments with you;
• In order to be able to comply with applicable legislation (Wod) and regulations;
• To publish them on the website (see Instructors), only with your consent.
RRSSC may forward the personal data of employees to third parties if this is in the interest of the performance of its services.
RRSSC may also pass your data on to third parties if it has the right or obligation to do so on the basis of legislation and/or regulations, court order or judgment, or if your consent has been obtained.
Your personal data will not be processed outside the Netherlands.
RRSSC does not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and complies in this connection with the applicable legislation and regulations.
RRSSC makes every effort to implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing and/or loss. RRSSC employees who have access to your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause.
It may happen, despite the security measures that we have implemented, that third parties are nevertheless able to circumvent these measures and/or use your personal data for which it is not intended. RRSSC can never be held liable for any damages arising out of such third party conduct in any way.
RRSSC’s liability for indirect losses, including consequential losses and loss of income, is excluded in all cases.
Right of inspection
You have the right at all times to request RRSSC to inform you of the data we are processing concerning your person. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to request at any time that your data be supplemented, corrected, or removed by using the procedure described above. We strive to respond to your request within one week after it has been received.
Questions, comments, and complaints
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning this privacy statement or the manner in which we register, use and process your data, you can send these to RRSSC by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adjustment Privacy Statement
RRSSC can adjust this Privacy Statement. The most recent privacy statement can always be consulted via the RRSSC website.