RRSSC has many collaborations with Universities and Hospitals in Europe.
- Starting first of June, 2011, RRSSC signed a cooperation contract with Charles River Europe for the organization of high level microsurgical training courses.
- Starting March 2012, RRSSC has been organizing courses in cooperation with ASiT (Association of Surgeons in Training) in the UK.
- Starting June 2015, RRSSC and AD Instuments joined forces and offer courses on measurement of blood pressure, LVP, RVP and PV-loops, using PowerLab and LabChart.
- Starting January 2016, RRSSC and Instech co-organize several intersting courses. Following up on the October 2015 Clamp Symposium in Odense and the 2016 Clamp Symposium in Munich, we now offer a 7-day Rat and Mouse Glucose Clamp Course. Next to that, the interest in Automated Blood Sampling is growing rapidly. We have a lot of experience with these techniques and we offer a 3-day ABS course, with emphasis on sampling from the jugular vein, the femoral vein and the hepatic portal vein.
- Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Karolinska University Hospital, Huddinge, Sweden
- University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- University of Lund, Sweden
- University Hospital Odense, Odense , Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark, Biomedical Center, Odense, Denmark
- University of Groningen, Groningen The Netherlands