ADInstruments and RRSSC have joined their expertise and are pleased to offer the sixth 3-day surgery training course. Held at the RRSSC in the Netherlands, this training is designed to be very practical and combines lectures with hands-on exercises, ensuring you receive the most comprehensive training experience.
This course is recommended for mid- or high-level vascular catheterization procedures in rats and mice.
If appropriate for you this can include;
- Setup and optimal recording using LabChart in combination with PowerLab
- advanced catheterization techniques of the right carotid artery for blood pressure and left ventricular pressure
- advanced catheterization techniques of the right jugular vein for systemic venous pressure and right ventricular pressure (see our paper together with GSK)
- left ventricular PV-loops
- other techniques of particular interest to participants by agreement before or during the module