ADInstruments and RRSSC have joined their expertise and are pleased to offer the 8th 3-day surgery training course. Again held at the René Remie Surgical Skills Centre in the Netherlands. Above all, this training is designed to be very practical and combines lectures with hands-on exercises, ensuring you receive the most comprehensive training experience.
This course is recommended for mid or high-level vascular catheterization procedures in rats and mice.
In addition for you, this can include;
- Setup and optimal recording using LabChart in combination with PowerLab
- Advanced catheterization techniques of the right carotid artery for blood pressure and left ventricular pressure
- Blood pressure measurement via the femoral artery
- Advanced catheterization techniques of the right jugular vein for systemic venous pressure and right ventricular pressure (see our paper together with GSK)
- Left ventricular PV-loops
- Other techniques of particular interest to participants by agreement before or during the module
The next training is planned for October 16 – 20, 2023
Interested? Please contact email@example.com for more information