René Remie has more than 40 years of experience with teaching, ethics committees, and managing people. You might benefit from asking him or RRSSC to;
- Give advice on good surgical practices. For example securing excellent asepsis, tissue handling, access and illumination, anaesthetic standards, and development of policy documents.
- Give advice on experimental techniques and methodologies. For example beta testing of surgical techniques and equipment (product development).
- Give advice on design or improvement to facilities. For example, experimental facilities, up the best in class, or whatever specific level you might need.
- Surgical assistance. We have several very experienced (micro)surgeon for rent. They are frequently trained and can help you when a high number of animals has to be prepared.
- Moderate a meeting. Knowing the hot people and hot topics he is able to bring such an event to a lively discussion and conclusion.
- To mediate for conflict resolution. For example between research scientists and facility managers that need encouragement and guidance to get onto the same wavelength.
- To help design courses in (micro)surgery. For example with the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm Sweden, Transonic, ADInstruments, Sud Dansk Universitetet, Instech, etc.
- As a freelance laboratory animal scientist and welfare officer.
- As an independent member of an ethics committee.
For any of these services of René Remie Surgical Skills Centre, please make contact.