Dress code: You can wear anything you are comfortable in, we provide white lab coats. We train in small groups, usually around 5-8 persons or other numbers by arrangement. Our lab has for you an own operating station with Leica or Zeiss binocular operating microscope, a full set of microsurgery instruments and all materials you will need. You will experience hands-on learning both in models and in living materials.
Our courses require a degree as a lab technician, veterinarian, biologist, pharmacologist or any other medical science.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dedicated Training modules on offer
- Automated Blood Sampling
- Transonic PV-loops in rats and mice
- Glucose Clamp Course
- ADInstruments blood pressure, left-and-right ventricular pressure and PV-loop course
- DSI workshop on Surgical training for telemetric rodent transmitters
- Kent Scientific / RRSSC workshop on anaesthesiology
- Charles River / RRSSC training